Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm so LAME....

in keeping my blog updated.....

I'm just going to post some pictures I've taken over the summer.

We've had a lot going on this summer:

Sy got braces:
















The girls got some really cool princess dresses
from a friend in AZ (thanks Staci!)






































We had a "Camping Day" in the back yard: made canoes out of Okra (better than eating it!)

































Played Bean Bag Toss



















Just being cute.......(she does that too well)



















Cooked hot dogs on the open flame (Hubby is a 40+ year Boy Scout....so trust me....all safety precautions were in place!)




















Kick Ball Game with Big Brother DJ















And finally...Sy's concoction: Pickle, Potatoe Chip and Ketchup Sandwich ....YUCK!

No comments: